New snacks on sale now for a limited time! Use code NEW for 15% off.
Invite clients to sit back, relax and experience an at-home spa-style facial unlike any other with the award-winning Divine Glow Self-Heating Face Mask. Trusted by spa professionals, these gold-foiled cloth masks heat up when unwrapped and placed over the face.
This self-heating face mask enables clients to recreate a spa facial at home when they’re unable to visit the spa. It encourages increased blood flow and circulation to help promote a healthier-looking, natural glow. Facial muscles are relaxed, and the senses are soothed for a truly divine at-home spa experience.
- A self-heating face mask can be used as part of a pampering facial ritual.
- Clients can start with a 10-15 minute facial massage followed by 10-15 minutes of relaxation time wearing the mask.
- Clients can use a facial oil before applying the mask and massage their face for a wonderfully calming experience that boosts circulation.
1. Ensure skin is cleansed and apply facial oil for a more intense and hydrating facial treat.
2. Rest, recline, and relax to appreciate optimum results.
3. Open the pouch and unfold the face mask to activate the gentle heat.
4. Gently place the cloth mask over the face and position it in place over the nose and eyes with the loops comfortably fitted around the ears.
5. Place the black side of the mask directly against the skin.
6. Within a couple of minutes, the mask warms up.
7. For optimum results, enjoy 15 minutes of deeply relaxing and soothing warmth.
For external use only. Use only as directed. Immediately remove face mask and discontinue use if you feel it is too hot or experience any discomfort. If inner contents come into contact with skin or eyes, flush with water and seek medical advice immediately. Do not use the face mask if the packet is torn, punctured, or damaged.
Do not use this product if you have inflammation, open wounds, a rash, rosacea, highly sensitive skin, or other skin problems that may cause the skin to be sensitized.
We recommend you do not use the product in conjunction with exfoliating acids and retinoids as the skin can become more sensitive to heat. If unsure, always consult a doctor or dermatologist before using a self-heating face mask. Keep out of the reach of young children, babies, and pets.
Recommended for 12 years and above. Do not heat up in the microwave. Do not cut or tear the mask.
Iron Powder, Activated Carbon Powder, Vermiculite, Water