New snacks on sale now for a limited time! Use code NEW for 15% off.
You can cleanse deep for smoother skin and see results within days with this innovative solution to acne breakouts.
The Soniqué Mini Acne Treatment System combines red and blue light therapy to treat acne. Blue light destroys the acne-causing bacteria beneath the skin’s surface while the red light reduces related inflammation and accelerates healing. The sonic vibrations work to massage the skin and open the pores for a deeper clean. Its waterproof design makes it easy to incorporate into your guests’ daily routines and achieves clear skin with just minutes of use each day.
This system includes:
1 Soniqué Mini Acne Treatment LED Sonic Cleansing System
1 Silicone Cleansing Treatment Head
1 Silicone Massage Treatment Head
1 User Guide
- FDA-cleared, OTC Class II medical device
- Medical-grade LED lights reach deep where bacteria live (630nm Red, 415nm non-UV Blue)
- Treats acne and reduces future flare-ups
- Soothes redness and skin irritation
- Purifies the skin and stabilizes oil glands
- Sonic vibrations massage skin and open pores for deeper clean
- Can be used on other areas of the body—not just the face
- 3 settings: (1) Light treatment only, (2) Lights and gentle sonic vibration, (3) Lights and higher sonic vibration
- Compact size and weight
- Safe for all skin tones
- Operates on 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- 6-month manufacturer's warranty
Operating Instructions for Sonic Cleansing Mode:
1. Insert 2 AAA batteries.
To insert the batteries, remove the silicone brush head. Twist the hard plastic cover to the left so the gray mark lines up with the gray dot. Remove the cover and insert the batteries. Place the light head back on the device, and align the gray mark and the gray dot. Once aligned, push the light head downward and twist to the right (gray arrow will indicate direction) to secure the light head to the cleansing device.
2. If you use makeup, remove makeup by hand.
3. Attach silicone cleansing brush head.
4. Wet your skin and the brush head with warm water.
5. Liberally apply cleanser to your skin or the brush head.
6. Press the power button once to power up the device (lights will turn on).
7. Press a second time for gentle sonic and a third time for higher sonic vibration.
8. Gently move the device over the treatment area in a small circular motion.
9. Press and hold the power button to turn off the device when finished (device will not auto shut-off in Sonic Cleansing Mode).
It is recommended to remove the silicone head after use to allow any moisture between the silicone brush head and the light panel to dry completely.
Operating Instructions for Light Treatment Mode:
1. Insert 2 AAA batteries (see instructions above).
2. Clean and dry the treatment area prior to use.
3. Turn the device on.
4. Place the device directly on the skin over the desired treatment area for 3 minutes.
5. System will shut off after 3 minutes, for light treatment only.
6. Move the device to the next treatment area and repeat steps 3 and 4.
7. Press and hold the power button to turn off the device prior to the 3-minute auto shut-off.
8. Use the device daily for best results.
9. Do not exceed 3 treatments per day, per treatment area.
Device not turning on:
Are the batteries fully charged?
Are batteries aligned correctly?
Is the On/Off button turned on?
Device shuts off abruptly, prior to completion of 3-minute treatment:
In Light-only mode, the device is designed to shut off automatically after 3 minutes.
Allow the device to cool down for several minutes, then attempt to turn the device on again.
Some lights appear turned off:
The infrared (IR) light spectrum is invisible to the human eye. These lights will look as if they are not on, but they are operating properly. If the red lights are on, then the device is operating as designed.